To register, click here.
Several options are available :
- The three days of the conference
- The student conference
- The workshops
- The networking cocktail
(not included in the conference rate)
Full-time students, retirees, and full-time employees of non-profit organizations, can take advantage of a reduced rate.
Students whose presentation has been accepted by the conference’s Scientific Committee do not have to pay to assist to the student conference.
The first day of the conference will take the form of a multidisciplinary student conference, and will highlight the work of students researchers who are writing their master’s thesis or doctoral dissertation on topics related to the conference theme, including
- Discrimination in employment;
- Violence in the workplace;
- Marginalized groups’ paths to and in employment;
- Public policies implemented to prevent or combat employment discrimination;
- Employer initiatives implemented to make the workplace more inclusive;
- Employability issues that affect members of discriminated groups;
- Issues related to the creation of a more inclusive organizational culture;
- the role played by unions in achieving greater equality in the workplace;
- Any other subject related to the conference theme.
Proposals can be submitted until 16 November 2019.
How to get there?
The Quebec City campus of the École nationale d’administration publique is located in the St-Roch district in the heart of downtown.
The university is easily accessible by public transportation. Visit the Réseau de transport de la Capitale’s website to plan your trips: www.rtcquebec.ca
Visit Quebec City
Quebec City celebrated its 400th anniversary in 2008. Its long history is particularly visible in the Vieux Québec, with its cobble-stone streets and distinctively European architecture. Considered the cradle of the French civilization in North America, the “Old Capital” is a renowned tourist destination, with many museums, cultural institutions, fine dining establishments, and events and exhibitions, that take place in the city throughout the year. Its famous fortifications have made it a UNESCO world heritage site.
We invite you to contact Quebec City Tourism to find out more about all its attractions: www.quebec-cite.com
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
Quebec City offers many free Wi-Fi access points.
Contact form for details on the conference,
registration questions and more.